Bel Air, MD 21015
Lorien Health Services
If you are a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant or a Geriatric Nursing Assistant and you are looking for a PRN position with a top senior care organization, join our team at Lorien at Home!
We offer shift differential on the weekends! We pay mileage for traveling to your shifts! We even pay extra on holidays!
Our Lorien at Home team is seeking CNAs/GNAs to provide direct patient care in our clients' homes. This is a wonderful opportunity to develop your career while helping to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients. If you are a kind and service-oriented individual and you are certified in the state of Maryland, we want to talk with you!
Job Responsibilities: As a CNA/GNA, you will provide each of your assigned clients with routine daily nursing care and services based upon each client's individual care plan. Your specific duties as a CNA/GNA will include:
- Ensuring that all clients are treated fairly, with kindness, dignity and respect
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living
- Assistance with meal preparation and shopping
- Straightening and cleaning client homes and ensuring that they look presentable
- Creating an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment
- Transporting clients to and from activities and appointments outside of the home
- Participating in all required in-service programs
Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Conduct and appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
Lorien Health Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Holds a valid MD CNA/GNA license in good standing
- Driver's License
- Active Car Insurance
- Transportation at the shift with you