Registered Nurse Medical Unit
Medical City Lewisville
Registered Nurse Medical Unit
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
up to 7500 sign-on and 3K relo for qualified applicants!
Work Schedule: Full Time Day Shift (7am to 7pm)
Medical City Lewisville is focused on providing high-quality
care to our community. As a Magnet® recognized facility, license for 186 beds, we are a leader
in the DFW market for quality metrics, and Nursing satisfaction performance
according to the National Database of Nursing Quality Indictors.
many well established professional practice councils and shared leadership
model, Medical City Lewisville is
committed to listening to our nursing
voice; which drives outcomes and impacts practice environments using
Come join a team where Nurses say:
very much like family here. Everyone is
friendly and gets to know one another.
We take pride in the fact we have such a friendly culture while still
being able to deliver exceptional care that rivals larger organizations.”
Position Summary &
The RN – Registered Nurse – Telemetry Oncology – Tele/Onc provides direct
nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols
of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings,
monitors vital signs.
- Provides post-anesthesia recovery care for the patient.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines
for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning
needs with members of the healthcare team.
offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive
salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our
team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k,
PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, and an employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this
- Current licensure as an RN or compact license.
- Current certification as a BLS and ACLS Healthcare
- Minimum of one year of recent experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. Enroll in BSN
program within 6 months of hire and obtain in 36 months.
- Customer service abilities including effective
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.