RN Seasonal Mother-Baby
Medical City Las Colinas
RN Seasonal Mother-Baby
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Women's Services Mother Baby RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for mother-baby couplets, postpartum and OB GYN surgery patients.
• Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
• Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
• Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
SEASONAL STAFF PROGRAM [August 2, 2020 to April 24, 2021]
*Must have 2 years of current Mother Baby / Gyn Surgery / Postpartum / Nursery RN experience in an acute care hospital.
A completion bonus of $2000 to be paid after the successful completion of 18 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only one completion bonus will be paid per 32 week season.
• All Seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
• Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4-week period.
• Two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or Designee) are required during the course of the 18 week period.
• Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
• All seasonal RNs will have one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
• Current PRN employees who have committed to work or have worked, on average, 96 hours or more in the previous six pay periods, are not eligible to transfer into the seasonal program.
Medical City Las Colinas, built in 1997, is a 100 bed full service, acute-care facility offering a wide range of services to the community and families we serve.
Our facility has ranked among HCA’s Top 10 in employee engagement and has ranked in the Top 20 in each of the past four years!!—which means you’ll work with a family who deeply shares your commitment to quality care. If you share the same commitment to patient care, peer engagement and community service then Medical City Las Colinas is the place for you-Apply online today.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.