Registered Nurse (RN) PCU Seasonal
McKinney, TX 75069
Medical City McKinney
Registered Nurse (RN) PCU Seasonal
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Seasonal Program Runs: August 2nd 2020 to April 24th 2021
Seasonal RN Rate: $57.00 per hour
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Completion Bonus $4,000: Paid after the successful completion of 16 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period.
Work Schedule: PRN (must be flexible). All Seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period. Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule period. During the course of the 16 week period, the employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts. Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another facility that has an emergent staffing need.
Medical City McKinney is a growing 260-bed hospital that is proud of our history of serving the health care needs of the residents of McKinney and our surrounding communities for more than 90 years. Change and innovation have marked our commitment to our growing community's needs.
Visit our website at http://www.medicalcenterofmckinney.com/ to see for yourself why you should join our team.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Texas State RN license or compact license accepted
- Must have a minimum of two years recent experience as an RN in PCU, ICU, or Critical Care in a hospital environment
- Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.