Charge RN Registered Nurse Cardiovascular PCU
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Medical City North Hills
Charge Nurse – Cardiac Step Down Unit CSU / CVPCU
Full- time, Nights
$5,000 Sign on Bonus
$3,000 Relocation Bonus
Our Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care, in the most compassionate way. Do you have a passion for helping others? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join one of the nation's largest providers of healthcare services as a Charge Nurse CVPCU.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
The Charge Nurse is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating administering and evaluating nursing care for a designated group of patients to ensure delivery of safe and quality care. The Charge Nurse coordinates and assumes the responsibility of directing the unit’s clinical activities in coordination with the unit manager and/or unit Director/ designee. The Charge RN provides clinical supervision to the nursing staff with regard to policy compliance, support to the nursing staff in the clinical role, acts as a resource nurse and utilizes mechanisms to provide trouble shooting, and conflict resolution at the unit level.
• Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift.
• Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
• Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided when s/he is on duty.
• Makes decisions regarding activities within these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team. Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital has over 300 physicians and 30 medical specialties. The ER has about 39,000 visits each year and is a Level III Trauma Center. Additionally, we are a Primary Stroke Center, perform spine surgery and joint replacements and have a comprehensive cardiovascular services department. Our hospital is an accredited Cycle 5 Chest Pain Center with a cardiac rehabilitation program.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications and if you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Recruiters. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• ADN required; BSN preferred
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse. Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted,
Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire
• Current BLS and ACLS issued by AHA or ARC required
• Minimum of three (3) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of the unit
• Leadership and management experience is highly desirable
• Knowledge of TJC and Medicare standards
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.