RN Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit ICU
Medical City Alliance
RN Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit ICU
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Sign on Bonus and/or Relocation may be Available
Our Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care, in the most compassionate way. Do you have a passion for helping others? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join one of the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an ICU RN.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
The Critical Care RNs on our 8-bed Intensive Care Unit deliver professional nursing care to a diverse patient population with multiple comorbidities. The typical patient in our ICU may require care for respiratory or cardiac deficiencies, continuous renal replacement and temperature management therapies, cath lab, CRRT, IABP and IMPELLA. We are an amazing team, that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
• You will perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of the patient, following standards of care and disease specific protocols.
• You will plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
• You will provide direct nursing care and supervise non-licensed nursing staff within the RN’s scope of practice and in accordance with established policies.
• You will provide education and emotional support appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstance and incorporate patient / family teaching into all aspects of nursing practice.
Medical City Alliance is the epitome of big things in small packages. We are a 75-bed, acute care hospital and since our doors opened in February of 2015, we have been doing big things. Recently designated a Level III Trauma Center, this three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility offers a full range of services, specializing in women’s services, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care. In 2019, Medical City Alliance was a 5-star recipient for Women’s Care by Healthgrades, and in 2020, the hospital was recognized as a Top General Hospital by earning an “A” for Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades. Medical City Alliance is proud to serve the growing communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. Medical City Alliance..
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications and if you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Recruiters. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Associates (ADN) required
- Bachelor's (BSN) preferred,
required within 3 years of employment
License / Certification:
- Current licensure as a Registered
Nurse in the state of TX or compact license (if compact, TX required
within 30 days of hire)
- BLS and ACLS certification from
American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Advanced Nursing Certification preferred, or obtained within 12 months of employment
- Specialty certification
- Minimum of 2 years ICU experience preferred; from a larger facility will consider 1 year
- Experience with intra-aortic balloon pump, continuous renal replacement therapy and/or temperature management devices preferred
“Intensive Care Unit” “Intensive Care Unit RN” ICU “ICU RN” “Critical Care RN” critical care CCRN
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.