Longmont, CO 80501
Sava Senior Care
We are seeking a Restorative Aide to assist in our Rehabilitation Dept to help our patients and residents achieve a better quality of life. This is hands-on work that aims to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
In this role you would assist residents and patients with exercises designed to help them attain and maintain the use of limbs or body functions according to the plan of care developed by the nursing or rehabilitation departments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists patients with transfers and walking.
- Assists patients with range of motion and strength training exercises.
- Communicates and documents service and any condition changes.
- Assists resident / patient with dressing / grooming.
- Assists resident / patient with amputation and prosthesis care.
- Assists with eating and swallowing exercises.
- Applies and monitors splinting.
- Maintains proper documentation of records regarding patient care that is reviewed routinely by DoN or nursing designee.
- Assists with exercises to develop patient cognitive and communication skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent or one to three months related experience and / or training.
- Certified Nursing Assistant with one to three (1-3) years of relevant experience.
- Must complete company restorative modules.
We’re committed to caring for every patient and resident – and every member of our team – like they’re family. It’s time to expect more. Find out what being part of our family of caring could mean to your future. We hope that at our center you’ll discover advantages that are among the very best. Even better you’ll find of team of people who share your commitment to making a difference.