Flexible shifts for Caregivers
San Jose, CA 95129
Help & Care, LLC
Help & Care, LLC provides personal care, companionship, and life enrichment services to help seniors and others requiring assistance to continue to live independently in the comfort of their own ho... + MORE
Flexible shifts for Caregivers
Help & Care, LLC provides personal care, companionship, and life enrichment services to help seniors and others requiring assistance to continue to live independently in the comfort of their own home.
Homecare Aide/Caregiver Skills, Experience, & Requirements:
• Candidate must have a Passion for caregiving.
• Must have at least a year of Caregiving experience and ability to perform and excel at the following duties as a Homecare Aide: personal hygiene/grooming, showering/bathing, dressing, transfers, meal preparation, transportation, companionship, light housekeeping, organization and planning.
• Must be able to speak and understand English clearly
• Full-Time hours- must have the availability and flexibility to work at least an 8 hour shift or maximum of 12 hours in a day; with ANY shift offered: AM/PM/NOC on weekdays and weekends (an average of 32+ hours per week)
• Part-Time hours - must have availability to work at least 4 hour shift in a day and at least 2 to 3 times per week. *Additional hours are available upon request.
• Must be flexible working with a changing schedules and diverse clients
• Obtain a valid TB test
• Able to pass reference and background checks (LIVESCAN)
• Able to register & obtain clearance for California Home Care Aide Registry
*If you are currently a Registered Homecare Aide, immediate placements are available. Call (408) 384-4412 and look for Christine to obtain a full list of our current needs and book an interview appointment.
Pay, Benefits, Perks & Training offered:
• Hourly position with Weekly Pay (offering Direct Deposit)
• Health, Dental, Vision, 401k for eligible Employees*
• We offer: Mileage Reimbursement, Travel time (between shifts), Paid Sick Time, Competitive pay, Employee Bonus Programs, Caregiver Referral Rewards, Retention Bonus, Paid Orientation and Training, Hire Bonus and *Financial assistance towards state requirements, Caregiver appreciations.
• Online scheduling portal and free downloadable App.
• Free online courses available immediately
• Pay Advances - Access to earned income between paychecks
• One-on-One Training as needed
• 24/7 Caregiver Support Line
• 90 day Mentoring Program
- Personal Care Aide (PCA)
- Vehicle Required
- End-of-Life Care
- Memory Loss
- Must speak English
- We hire new grads
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the hiring company.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.