HHA - Home Health Aide (642748)
HHA - Home Health Aides - Home Care
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community! BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for HHAs – Home Health Aides in the following locations:
- and surrounding areas!
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Work 30 hours or more and earn $400-500 every week!
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience in any field
- HHA - Home Health Aide certificate from Massachusetts OR current CNA License in Massachusetts
- New Home Health Aide (HHA) and Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) graduates welcome!
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Activities of daily living (such as bathing and dressing)
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Light housekeeping: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Range of motion / exercises
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Health Aides HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.