CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (642574)
Discuss pay at interview
Per Diem Certified Nursing Assistant
Are you our next HERO?!?
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant , for a Per Diem opportunity performing home health visits covering the Northampton and Leigh County area.
Must be able to work day-time hours 8:30-5 Monday-Friday and travel required. Work available seeing about 10 patients a week.
**For immediate consideration, please contact Alyssa McCarthy, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org**
A Certified Nursing Assistant must:
- Have at least one year of work experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- An up to date Pennsylvania certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination
- Have a criminal background check completed
- Meet all state requirements
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
Job Responsibilities for Certified Nursing Assistants:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance