CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (642317)
Certified Medication Aide/CNA - PT/Evening & Nights - $1000 Sign-On Bonus
Greenspring is looking for CMAs (Certified Medication Aides/Technicians) for our evening shifts. Our CMAs support our residents in all aspects of daily living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet all of our resident’s needs. A current CNA & CMA license for the state of VA is required for this role.
There is a $1000 Sign-On Bonus for this role.
Help people live better lives by:
- Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs.
- Assisting residents in activities of daily living.
- Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents. strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Providing assistance with resident activities and programs.
- Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
- Administration of medication to residents.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over the age 18.
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities.
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security.
- Discounted medical and dental benefits available to employees working 30+ hours.
- Current CNA certification for the state in which you are working.
- Current certification for Medication Administration - per state requirements.
- 1-2 years of CNA experience preferred.
- 1-2 years Medication Administration experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.