CNA / CMT
Mount Airy, MD 21771
HomeCentris offers healthcare services to empower our clients to remain at home, where they want to be. In study after study, people overwhelmingly prefer to be in their homes, where they feel sec... + MORE
CNA / CMT
Full-Time and Part-Time
Do you love caring for others? Being a CNA or GNA providing assistance to clients, in their home and according to their specific care plan, isn’t a job. It’s a calling for those who are passionate about helping people in need. If you love helping people and keeping them safe and independent in their homes, this position may be perfect for you. CNA/CMT are especially encouraged to apply!
Why work for us?
We are a team! We also offer great benefits including:
- Competitive pay and flexible schedules
- Bi-weekly payroll with a DailyPay Option
- Direct Deposit of Payroll or Visa Debit Pay Cards
- 24-hour on-call support for emergencies
- Retirement Plan, health insurance, and time off with pay
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Helping our clients to perform their Activities of Daily Living and/or Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- bathing and personal hygiene, dressing and grooming, eating, mobility, and toileting.
- meal prep and planning, light housekeeping, errands, appointments, and help with communication.
- medication administration (may only be performed if you are also a licensed CNA/CMT)
- taking an active role on the team and participating in the development of client care plan.
- reporting of any observed or discovered changes in client condition to appropriate agency staff.
- use of the proper techniques to reduce the risk of personal injury.
- maintaining the safety of clients.
- maintaining confidentiality, and much more.
- CMT from the Maryland Board of Nursing
- Physical exam, health clearances, and TB testing.
- CPR or BLS and First Aid.
- Criminal background screening.
- Must have reliable transportation ( your own vehicle )
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT)
- Certified Medicine Aide (CMA)
- Vehicle Required
- Must speak English
- We hire new grads
(8a - 12p)
(12p - 4p)
(4p - 8p)
(8p - 8a)
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the hiring company.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.