CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (636766)
Home Care - Certified Nursing Assistant
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking caring and compassionate CNAs - Certified Nursing Assistants to become part of our growing team. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
- Full-time Team (36 hours per week)
- Part-time Team (24 hours per week)
- Weekend Team (16 hours per week)
We have current job openings in the following locations:
- Guilford County
- Rockingham County
BAYADA offers CNAs:
- Weekly pay
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CNA:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current CNA license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for CNA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.