Certified Home Health Aide - CHHA
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for CHHAs - Certified Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard. For a limited time, any CHHA working for our office can receive up to a $250 referral bonus for every CHHA they recommend to us.
We have current job openings for CHHAs – Certified Home Health Aides in the following locations:
- Pine Hill
- And many more!
BAYADA offers Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CHHA – Certified Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current CHHA - Certified Home Health Aide license listed in good standing with the board of New Jersey
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our CHHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Contact Nel Reyes at 856.663.1622 for more information!