Home Health Aide - HHA- 1:1 Home Care
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for HHAs – Home Health Aides in the following locations:
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Work up to 40 hours and make $500 / week
- Weekly pay
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home with flexible hours
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience in any field
- Current Home Health Aide Certificate or Active CNA License
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.