CMA (Medication Aide) (PRN/Flex)
Posted 1 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Eagle’s Trace, a 5 Star community in West Houston, Texas, is looking for CMAs for all shifts. Our CMAs support our residents in all aspects of daily living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet all of our resident’s needs.
Help people live better lives by:
• Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs
• Assisting residents in activities of daily living
• Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
• Providing assistance with resident activities and programs
• Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
• Administration of medication to residents
What you will need:
• Current CNA certification for the state in which you are working
• Current certification for Medication Administration - per state requirements
• 1-2 years of CNA experience preferred
• 1-2 years Medication Administration experience preferred
• High School diploma or GED required
What we offer:
• Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
• Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
• Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security