CNA - Assisted Care - NEW RATES
Brooksby Village located in Peabody is looking for CNAs for all shifts. Our CNAs support our residents in all aspects of daily living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet all of our resident’s needs.
Help people live better lives by:
- Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs.
- Assisting residents in activities of daily living.
- Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Providing assistance with resident activities and resident programs.
- Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over the age of 18
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security
Discounted medical and dental benefits available to employees working 30+ hours
- Current CNA certification for the state in which you are working
- 1-2 years of CNA experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED required