CNA / HHA (636156)
Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nurses Aide (CNA)
Now Hiring Aide for Home Care Clients in Crabtree, PA with flexible availability.
Are you a Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nurses Aide (CNA) with at least 1 year experience looking to further your career in home care? Choose to work daylight, evening or overnight shifts during the week or on weekends. This is a great opportunity you won't want to miss out on!
BAYADA offers HHAs / CNAs:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide / CNA - Certified Nursing Assistants:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Weekend availability, preferred
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide / CNA - Certified Nursing Assistants:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs / CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today by calling 724-459-5651 or emailing ICAemail@example.com.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.