HHA - Home Health Aide (635379)
Home Health Aide Position (HHA)
Our client needs your help.
We have an immediate need to hire a reliable Home Health Aide that can travel to Randolph, MA. The client is quadriplegic and needs assistance with transfers, activities of daily living, grooming, bathing, etc. The shifts for this client are either long day shifts or long night shifts. This client needs help!
BAYADA Home Health Care of Braintree, MA has immediate need for Home Health Aides (HHA) and/or CNA's. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Home Health Aides / CNA’s receive weekly pay
- Home Health Aides / CNA’s receive consistent scheduling that fits your lifestyle
- Home Health Aides / CNA’s can receive short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Home Health Aides / CNA’s receive access to scholarship programs
- Home Health Aides / CNA’s can expect a stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Home Health Aides / CNA’s receive sick time off
- Home Health Aides / CNA’s have access to 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Current Home Health Aide certificate and/or CNA license-listed in good standing
- If no certification or license - 1 year of verifiable experience providing hands on care is required
- Psych experience is a plus but not required
The Braintree office welcomes all Home Health Aides and CNA’s to join our BAYADA Assistive Care team. Please call Sally Loschiavo with any questions about the position – 781-884-9425.