HHA, Home Health Aide / Certified Nurses Aide, Home Health
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a full-time Certified Nurses Aide (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA). The right candidate will travel and perform home health visits to clients located throughout the Concord area.
At least one year of recent verifiable work experience in a hospital, nursing home, assisted living, or community health agency is required. Some responsibilities include taking vitals, and assisting patients with daily living activities and personal hygiene.
At BAYADA Home Health Care you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary team which provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care and education required to remain safely in their home.
BAYADA Home Health Care believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
At BAYADA Home Health Care, aides are essential members of the health care team working under the supervision of nursing and rehabilitative staff. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Taking vitals, help patients with range-of-motion exercises; and assist patients with personal hygiene and daily living needs.
- Making beds, helping patients eat, dress, and bathe.
- Have at least one year of verifiable work experience
- Have successfully completed a recognized Certified Nursing Assistant training course and be certified to work as a CNA
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination, and
- Have a criminal background check completed, and
- Meet all state requirements
Please contact Doug Lanier, Recruiter; (813)539-3837; email@example.com