Certified Home Health Aide
Certified Home Health Aide
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHA/CHHA - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have immediate job openings for HHAs – Home Health Aides in:
- Jersey City
Hablamos Español y tenemos clientes Hispanos que necesitan de sus cuidados ahora mismo.
Llamenos hoy para unirse a nuestro gran equipo de trabajo!
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay / Paga semanal
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle / Horario flexible
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home / Tiempos de viaje cortos
- Scholarship programs / Programas de becas
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team / Un entorno de trabajo estable.
- Paid time off / Tiempo libre pagado
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support / Atención al administrador clínico de guardia.
Qualifications for HHA/CHHA – Home Health Aide:
- One year of verifiable work experience in any field required.
- Current HHA/CHHA - Home Health Aide license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for HHA/CHHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
We are located at: 123 Liberty View Dr. Jersey City, NJ 07302
Walk-ins welcomed Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Or call us at (201) 339-1330 24 hours 7 days a week!
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs/CHHA who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
BAYADA reconoce y premia a nuestras HHA que establecen y mantienen los más altos estándares de excelencia. Únete a nuestro equipo de cuidado hoy!