Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Floater for Home Care
How would you like to make $12 per hour giving compassionate care to clients in the comfort of their own home?
Would you like to become part of our growing team in Shallotte and other areas of Brunswick County?
This is an excellent opportunity to interact with clients and be directly involved in the care they receive.
We have an immediate need for Certified Nursing Assistants for our Floater positions. You must be available from 7am - 7pm and every other weekend.
With this position you will have the option to pick up day shift hours with our established clients but would also need to be flexible as a floater CNA on an "as needed" basis for other clients.
Must have Reliable Transportation and available during scheduled hours.
Join our TEAM today!
BAYADA offers CNAs:
- Weekly and competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CNA:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current CNA license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for CNA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.