Certified Home Health Aide - Adult Home Care
NEW BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE LOCATION!!
HIRING Certified Home Health Aides (HHA) / Personal Care Aides NOW!!
116 Route 35, Neptune City, NJ 07753
Stop & Shop Shopping Center
Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri: 9a-4p
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community by assisting with activities of daily living & personal care assistance. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs - Certified Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for HHAs – Certified Home Health Aides in the following locations:
- Ocean County
- Monmouth County
BAYADA offers Certified Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Certified Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Certified Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing / Grooming
- Toileting / Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding / Personal Care Assistance
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Certified Home Health Aides HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!