Personal In Home Caregiver
NOW OFFERING Personal In Home Caregiver TRAINING CLASSES MONTHLY - FREE UNPAID TRAINING!
Call today to interview and register for an upcoming class! 610-736-9100
BAYADA Home Health Care will be holding a 40-hour training class for individuals to become home health aides to keep adults and seniors safe at home.
Classes are held for one week.
Monday through Friday
9am - 5pm
BAYADA Home Health Care
850 N. Wyomissing Boulevard
Wyomissing, PA 19610
BAYADA offers Personal In Home Caregivers:
- Weekly pay $9.00/$10.00 after 90 days
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Personal In Home Caregiver:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have at least one year of verifiable work experience in a hospital, nursing home, community health agency , private-duty home care case, or completion of Medical-Surgical clinical rotation in nursing school, OR
- Have at least one year of verifiable work experience in an unrelated field and have successfully completed a 75 hour Home Health Aide training course approved by BAYADA Home Health Care Nursing Office.
- No experience? BAYADA provides a free unpaid Home Health Aide Training Class for selected qualified candidates.
- Reliable transportation preferred.
Job Responsibilities for Personal In Home Caregiver:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Personal In Home Caregivers who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.