Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Part-time
Are you looking for a new career opportunity or ready to get back into home health care? Would you like to give compassionate care to one client in the comfort of their own home? BAYADA Home Health Care is currently hiring for both weekday and weekend Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to give loving care to our clients.
Working as a Certified Nursing Assistant for BAYADA Home Health Care means being treated with the respect and the recognition you deserve. Employee recognition awards, training, scholarships, competitive weekly pay and benefits available for part time employees. Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) at BAYADA Home Health Care require that you provide excellent one on one care, have high standards, and are very reliable.
Service Areas include:
- Guilford County
- Rockingham County
- Alamance County (accepting applications)
BAYADA offers Certified Nursing Assistants - CNAs:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Certified Nursing Assistants - CNA:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Certificate of at least 75 hours of Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA training
- Current CNA license listed in good standing with the board in the State of North Carolina
Job Responsibilities for Certified Nursing Assistants - CNA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Certified Nursing Assistants - CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! To find out more about CNA employment opportunities with BAYADA Home Health Care or to schedule your interview today, visit https://www.facebook.com/BayadaSPT / or Text CNA to (336) 645-5823.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.