Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - In Home Care
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Certified Nursing Assistants / CNAs to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings in the following locations:
- Blowing Rock
BAYADA offers our Certified Nursing Assistants / CNAs:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Certified Nursing Assistants / CNAs:
- Minimum one year work history (healthcare field not required)
- Certificate of at least 75 hours of Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA training
- Current North Carolina CNA license listed in good standing
Job Responsibilities for Certified Nursing Assistants / CNAs:
- Activities of daily living including: bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding, range of motion, ambulation, etc.
- Light housekeeping
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Certified Nursing Assistants / CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.