Home Health Aide (HHA/CNA) - Pediatrics
Are you dependable, motivated, and a hard worker? At BAYADA Pediatrics, we believe our clients come first and our employee are our greatest asset. BAYADA Pediatrics has an immediate need for Home Health Aides/Certified Nursing Assistants to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard. BAYADA offers great pay, flexible scheduling, supportive team, employee referral bonus, and more!
We have current job openings for HHA / CNA's in the following locations: day and evening shifts are available!
- Myerstown (night shifts available)
- Jonestown (night shifts available)
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides/Certified Nursing Assistants:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA / CNA:
- Minimum one year of caregiving experience or CNA training completed
Job Responsibilities for HHA / CNA:
- Activities of daily living
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Assisting with ambulation
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.