Certified Nursing Assistant, Hospice, Full Time
BAYADA Was Voted Among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019!
Apply Now to Find Out Why!
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant to care for our hospice clients in Chester County, PA. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
BAYADA offers CNAs:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CNA:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Certificate of at least 75 hours of Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA training
- Current CNA license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for CNA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance