Hospice, Licensed Nursing Assistant, LNA, Per DiemLicensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)
Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) for a Per Diem opportunity providing home based services for hospice patients in surrounding territories.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
Benefits may include weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; referral bonuses; and opportunities for career advancement.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule based on your location
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Supportive and collaborative office and field teams
- Recognition Programs
Our clients depend on their trusted LNA - Licensed Nursing Assistant to be there when they need them.
At BAYADA, you will develop meaningful relationships with your patients as you work with them one-on-one, as well as forming great professional relationships as a Hospice LNA as a member of a multi-disciplinary health care team.
Responsibilities for an LNA - Licensed Nursing Assistant include:
- Adheres to the established client care plan.
- Assists with assigned personal care tasks (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, etc.).
- Assists with ambulation and exercises.
- Performs light homemaking assistance, including help with personal laundry, meal preparation, and food shopping.
- Provides assistance with self-administered medications, as instructed on the care plan.
- Performs other activities as directed by the Clinical Manager, e.g., measuring and preparing special diets, assisting with the use of certain equipment, measuring intake and output, etc.
- Observes and understands safety and infection control issues.
- Demonstrates sound judgment.
- Reports any changes in client’s condition to the Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Completes daily Activity Records and accurately documents the care provided.
Qualifications for an LNA - Licensed Nursing Assistant include:
- Hold a current Vermont and/or New Hampshire LNA license.
- Have at least one year of work experience as an LNA.
- Demonstrate the ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Work independently and manage time effectively.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Have the ability to travel to cases as assigned with reliable transportation.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 22 states from more than 340 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.