Home Health Aide (HHA) -Evenings
Willow Grove, PA
New Year = New Job!
Experienced Caregivers -Bring your passion, exceptional skills, and experience and come to BAYADA.
We can't wait to show you why we love what we do and why you will, too.
We believe that BAYADA employees are our greatest asset and we enjoy treating you like the hero you are! We are proud to offer our HHA's and CNA's Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, and Direct Deposit along with comprehensive benefits including Insurances and 401(k).
$12 - $15 / hour
We have current evening shifts 5 pm to 9 pm, 4 pm to 8 pm , 5 pm to 7 pm for HHA's or CNA's with experience OR Nursing Students who have completed their Medical Surgical Rotations in and around the following locations:
- Abington, PA
- Ambler, PA
- Collegeville, PA
- Doylestown, PA
- E. Norriton, PA
- Horsham, PA
- Lansdale, PA
- Warminster, PA
- Willow Grove, PA
HHA pick the Schedule YOU Want! Work 1 day a week, 5 days a week, just weekends, evenings , overnights- pick the schedule that is best for you.
BAYADA offers our Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for our HHA's – Home Health Aides:
- Minimum one year of Direct Home Care experience with another Home Health agency, Hospital or facility
Job Responsibilities for our HHA's – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
A career in home health care is a rewarding path, allowing you as a HHA/CNA to make a real difference in people's lives every day. When you pursue a career with BAYADA, you join a nationally respected team that has been a leader in providing quality care and support inside the home. Help make a difference in someone's life. Apply today!
Call 215-657-7711 to hear more about our opportunities.
or Stop by 630 Fitzwatertown Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.