CHHA - Certified Home Health Aide Nursing Waiver
Toms River, NJ
BAYADA Home Health Care currently has a student waiver program in place with the NJ Board of Nursing. This program makes it possible for nursing students to bypass the three week certification class and become certified as a Home Health Aide after submission and approval of an application to the NJ Board of Nursing. If interested the student would need to schedule an interview with BAYADA.
THE BENEFITS FOR A NURSING STUDENT TO BECOME A CHHA ARE:
*ABILITY TO SCHEDULE AROUND YOUR CLASSES
*HANDS ON EXPERIENCE TO PREPARE YOU FOR THE HEALTH CARE FIELD
*MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND OTHER BENEFITS
*PAID TIME OFF
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.