Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA), Part Time, Hospice
BAYADA Home Health & Hospice is currently seeking an LNA, Licensed Nursing Assistant for Part Time opportunities performing hospice visits for various territories depending on where you are located. The main office is located in Rutland,VT but you will be working in the field with patients in their homes or facilities doing visits from 45-90 minutes. We have a need for a dedicated LNA to work primarily for night and weekend shifts part time.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid time off; mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; and opportunities for career advancement.
We offer much more than just a rewarding job!
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive pay
- Mileage pay
As a Licensed Nursing Assistant, you will be a vital member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
Each Licensed Nursing Assistant must:
- Have successfully completed a recognized Licensed Nursing Assistant training course and be licensed to work as a Home Health Aide in Vermont.
- Hospice experience is a plus! But not required.
- Have at least one year of work experience as a Licensed Nursing Assistant.
- Demonstrate the ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Work independently and manage time effectively.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Have the ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- Meet all state requirements for LNAs.