RN - Registered Nurse (Telemetry)
Boston, MA 02118
ICONMA is a WBENC & NWBOC Certified Women-Owned Consulting Firm with Offices in 15 cities around the globe. ICONMA possesses over 19 years of Staffing & Consulting experience for numerous Healthca... + MORE
This ICONMA client is looking for a full-time nurse with acute care experience who can independently read and interpret telemetry rhythm strips, identify heart blocks, and more! You may have gotten this experience in a variety of acute care settings. See examples below
- At least 1.5 years telemetry, must be able to independently read and interpret telemetry rhythm strips and identify heart blocks OR 2+ years of recent acute Peds ED experience.
- 1-year minimum acute care/Med Surg, experience with auto med dispensing system
- Provide care for the patients as well as assist physicians in providing treatment to patients
- Monitoring, recording and reporting symptoms or changes in patient’s conditions.
- Maintain accurate patients’ reports and medical histories
- Administer medication and treatment to patients
- Observe reactions or side effects
- Advise patients and their families on various health conditions
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must speak English
- We hire new grads
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the hiring company.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.