Geriatric Nursing Assistant
Cabin John, MD 20818
Who We Are:
connectRN is a technology platform built by nurses, for nurses. Through the connectRN app, facilities post their open shifts that clinicians can view and apply for. Whether it's full time work or an occasional weekend shift, you take control of your schedule with connectRN.
Who You Are:
You're a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) looking to pick up shifts at one of our facilities near you.
What You're Looking For:
You're a qualified clinician that wants the opportunity to define your own career path, advance your skills and increase your earning potential.
How You'll Help Us:
- Provide ADLs to nursing home residents in accordance to individualized care plan.
- Complete certified nursing assistant records documenting care provided.
- Maintain a safe, neat, and clean environment.
- Report to the charge nurse or administrative staff incidents or evidence of resident abuse or violation of residents' rights.
How We Know You're A Good Fit:
- 1 year CNA experience required.
- Licensed and certified to work as a CNA.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communication skills.
- Strong punctuality and timeliness in terms of shift attendance.
Get rewarded for working shifts with great prizes like:
- Grey's Anatomy Scrubs
- Grey's Anatomy Scrub Jackets
- Rose Gold Stethoscopes
- Swig Water Bottles
- Monthly giveaways/promotions
- Nurse Appreciation features
- connectRN Meet-Ups
Go to for more details.PandoLogic. Category: , Keywords: Nursing Assistant