Sunrise Advantage Health Plan Case Manager
Mc Lean, VA 22102
Sunrise Senior Living
- Sunrise Leader
We are looking for a Case Manager to enhance the quality of patient management, maximize satisfaction and promote cost effectiveness. The successful candidate will be accountable for the full patient care cycle. Case manager duties include assessing, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating actions required to meet the client s health and human services needed. A certified case manager is a plus. This position covers the New York and Virginia regions; the candidate will need to live local in either region.
- Coordinating and providing care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and client-centered
- Handling case assignments, draft service plans, review case progress and determine case closure
- Helping clients achieve wellness and autonomy
- Facilitate multiple care aspects (case coordination, information sharing, etc)
- Help patients make informed decisions by acting as their advocate regarding their clinical status and treatment options
- Develop effective working relations and cooperate with medical team throughout the entire case management process
- Take the extra mile and interact with patients to keep track of their progress and to ensure satisfaction
- Record cases information, complete accurately all necessary forms and produce statistical reports
- Travel required for face to face interaction with members and community teams; generally two weeks of the months but can be more.
- Promote quality and cost-effective interventions and outcomes
- Assess and address motivational and psychosocial issues
- Adhere to professional standards as outlined by protocols, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience in case management, including as a nurse, medical, mental health care manager or a related job
- Excellent knowledge of case management principles, healthcare management and reimbursement
- Previous experience with psychological aspects of care
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with teamwork skills
- Current license, certification or registration
- Bachelor s of Science in Nursing (BSN) with a Registered Nurse (RN) license in either NY or VA.
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Associated topics: business development, case manager, development, liaison, manage, plan, project, program development, program management, resource development