CNA and Caregivers
Shepherd's Staff In-home Care
Our company is founded on core values — Respect • Compassion • Responsibility • Integrity • Professionalism. These values form the basis of the way our professional caregivers interact with our cli... + MORE
CNA and Caregivers
Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN
Shepherd's Staff In-Home Care is hiring multiple caregivers, including CNA, personal care aides, and even experienced family caregivers to provide in-home care and companionship throughout Frederick County, MD. Our agency is run by a husband and wife team and we support a real sense of teamwork with the CNA and caregivers on our staff.
- Great for individuals who have the flexibility and are willing to work part-time or full-time hours.
- If you don't have formal training, we offer FREE training to become a certified companion aide (CCA) to those who have passion for this work, compassion for others, and some caregiving experience (e.g. family members).
- Various shifts are available
- Duties include and are not limited to meal preparation, errands, and transportation, homemaking, personal care, medication reminders, attending events, Alzheimer's and Dementia Care and light housekeeping.
- Most clients live in their own homes; some are in facilities or retirement communities.
- If you are a CNA, you will need an active CNA license from the State
- A CAR is required to travel to and with clients to appointments across Frederick County.
- Personal Care Aide (PCA)
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Vehicle Required
- Meal Prep
- Muscle Disease (e.g. ALS, MS)
- Memory Loss
- Must speak English
- We hire new grads
(8a - 12p)
(12p - 4p)
(4p - 8p)
(8p - 8a)
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the hiring company.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.