Medication Technician -BTR
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
Five Star Senior Living Inc.
Posted 5 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
We are looking for a qualified Bridge to Rediscovery Staff member to join our team!
Bridge to Rediscovery Staff team members will aid our residents in need of memory care. Responsibilities include:
- Able to perform missing person drill and Bridge to Rediscovery evacuation procedures.
- Able to identify location of the Bridge to Rediscovery policies and procedures and use of.
- Performs Bridge to Rediscovery Neighborhood scheduling for programs care/environment reviewed and demonstrated.
- Able to identify (and articulate) the Bridge to Rediscovery philosophy and mission statement reviewed.
- Utilizes instructions provided for the Bridge to Rediscovery Montessori Based Dementia Programming concepts.
- Utilizes instruction provided to integrate the social, physical, intellectual, emotional aspects of the Montessori Based Dementia Programming into the residents daily service/care plan.
- Able to develop resident specific Montessori Based Dementia Program using comprehensive life review/development of ISP.
- Able to identify the location of the resident service/care plans. Able to discuss plan and rationale with family and new employees
- Able to follow instructions provided for conducting a Montessori Based Dementia Programs (group/individual).
- Review/demonstration of Bridge to Rediscovery dining program concepts, expectations and requirements.
- Able to provide return demonstrations in developing a resident specific program box.
- Able to identify and utilize the 5 categories of Montessori Based Dementia Programs.
- Able to identify environmental safety requirements for Bridge to Rediscovery neighborhood reviewed.