CNA/Med Tech-2nd Shift
Wilmington, NC 28412
HHHunt's Spring Arbor Senior Living of Wilmington is actively seeking qualified CNAs/Med Techs to join our team. The CNA/Med Tech is responsible for managing the medication administration program in accordance with state regulations. They direct Resident Assistants (RAs) and help coordinate services to residents under the direction of the Resident Care Director. The CNA/Med Tech should develop positive relationships with employees, families, and residents on behalf of HHHunt. Must be 21 years of age and show a genuine concern for and strong interest in working with seniors.
- Document and review medication administration, refer to residents’ charts and administer medications according to physician’s orders
- Ensure that medications are being administered at appropriate times and order residents’ medications in a timely manner
- Communicate with physicians and other medical professionals regarding residents’ medications, treatments, and/or therapies
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADLs), including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, positioning, transfer, mobility and incontinence care
- Respond to resident emergency call system
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life. HHHunt has continued to build on its successes and is now a recognized leader in senior living with communities throughout Virginia, North Carolina, and Maryland. It is HHHunt’s mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction.
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.