PCA/CNA-Full Time-2nd Shift
Wilmington, NC 28412
HHHunt's Spring Arbor Senior Living of Wilmington is actively seeking Certified Nursing and Personal Care Assistants to provide senior residents with routine care and comfort in our residents. A successful candidate must be pleasant, patient, and demonstrate compassion for others and the ability to work with seniors in the same manner. Certification not required at time of hire!
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Pleasant, friendly, and helpful at all times ensuring proper and timely service
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Ability to remain calm under stressful conditions
- Ability to exercise confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
- Well groomed and ability to follow dress requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or service environment preferred
- CNA certification preferred, Personal Care Assistant (PCA) certificate may be accepted
- Must have and maintain CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Ability to work in an environment conducive to caring for seniors without posing a substantial safety or health threat to self or others
- Ability to work well with others and promote a team environment
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life. HHHunt has continued to build on its successes and is now a recognized leader in real estate development throughout Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and South Carolina creating new homes, apartment communities, senior living communities and award-winning master planned communities. It is HHHunt’s mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction.
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.