Med Tech/Shift Supervisor - Memory Care
Apex, NC 27502
HHHunt's Spring Arbor Assisted Living is seeking a qualified Med Tech/Shift Supervisor to join our Memory Care team. The Med Tech/Shift Supervisor in Memory Care is responsible for managing the medication administration program in accordance with state regulations. They direct Resident Assistants (RAs) and help coordinate services to residents under the direction of the Cottage Care Coordinator. The Med Tech/Shift Supervisor in Memory Care should develop positive relationships with employees, families, and residents on behalf of the Community and HHHunt, and must be pleasant, patient, and compassionate for others. Must 21 years of age and show a genuine concern for and strong interest in working with seniors.
- Document and review medication administration, refer to residents’ charts and administer medications according to physician’s orders
- Ensure that medications are being administered at appropriate times and order residents’ medications in a timely manner
- Communicate with physicians and other medical professionals regarding residents’ medications, treatments, and/or therapies
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADLs), including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, positioning, transfer, mobility and incontinence care
- Respond to resident emergency call system
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life. HHHunt has continued to build on its successes and is now a recognized leader in senior living with communities throughout Virginia, North Carolina, and Maryland. It is HHHunt’s mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction.
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.