CNA-Memory Care-New Community in Crofton, MD
Crofton, MD 21054
HHHunt's Spring Arbor Senior Living in beautiful Crofton, MD is actively seeking qualified Resident Assistants to provide resident care in our Assisted Living community under the supervision of the Resident Care Director, Supervisor-In-Charge (SIC) and/or licensed nursing personnel. The RA will assist in maintaining a positive physical and social environment for the residents. Spring Arbor of Crofton, part of HHHunt Senior Living, offers a vibrant community where residents feel loved, like an extension of family. Are you a caring, qualified, resident-focused team member? Join our team and work with us here. You’ll love it!
Personal Care, Nursing and Service Functions
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADLs), including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, positioning, transfer, mobility and incontinence care
- Prepare residents for meals, snacks and activities
- Assist residents in dining room including serving meals and clearing tables
- Respond to resident emergency call system
- Observe, document, and report to RCD or their designee any changes in residents’ condition
- Communicate with residents and family members in a polite, professional manner
- Maintain required resident care documentation per State regulations and HHHunt Policies and Procedures
- Transport residents when required
Light Cleaning Functions
- Assist housekeeping in maintaining resident rooms, offices and common areas ensuring rooms are safe, comfortable, attractive and orderly.
- Assist with laundry when needed
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Pleasant, friendly, and helpful at all times ensuring proper and timely service
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Ability to remain calm under stressful conditions
- Ability to exercise confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
- Well groomed and ability to follow dress requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or service environment preferred
- CNA, CPR and First Aid certifications required
- Must maintain certifications and state licensure requirements
- Ability to work in an environment conducive to caring for seniors without posing a substantial safety or health threat to self or others
- Ability to work well with others and promote a team environment
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life. HHHunt has continued to build on its successes and is now a recognized leader in real estate development throughout Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and South Carolina creating new homes, apartment communities, senior living communities and award-winning master planned communities. It is HHHunt’s mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction. Join our team and work with us here. You’ll love it!
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.