Dothan, AL 36305
Five Star Senior Living Inc.
At this time, we are seeking a Sitter to join our team!
Shift/Hours- PRN- work as needed. Must have flexibility to work day or night time 12 hour shifts including weekends.
**Once you have applied, please attend one of our open Group Interviews that are held every Wednesday at 2:00 pm at The Terrace at Grove Park.**
- Sits with and provides companionship services to individual residents or clients.
- May provide non-medical personal care, light housekeeping, laundry and prepare small meals for residents and clients as needed.
- Gives report to the Nurse or designated charge person at the end of the shift.
- Reports any changes to the Nurse or designated charge person immediately for determination of contacting the on-call Nurse.
- Supervise, assist or provide showers and baths.
- Supervise, assist residents to dress/undress.
- Assure the cleanliness and dignity of each resident.
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Freedom from use and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in the position.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills.
- CPR/First Aid Certification desired (unless required by the state).