CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (561382)
Wilmington, NC 28412
Five Star Senior Living Inc.
Posted 11 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
CNA - 2nd Shift - Full Time Weekends
At this time, we are seeking a Certified Nursing Aide to join our team!
- Accurately perform and record vital signs, height and weight.
- Accurately calculate and record weight gain/loss and fluid intake/output.
- Maintain a clean and safe resident environment.
- Recognize abnormal changes in body functioning and the importance of reporting such changes to a supervisor.
- Perform palliative and post-mortem care.
- Perform routine care rounds on each assigned resident, at minimum, every two hours (or more frequently as indicated).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or three-six months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Graduate of a state approved nursing assistant training program and passed a state approved competency examination (written and skills) within 120 days of employment; name entered into state nurse aide registry.