This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
RN / LPN - Slippery Rock - Full Time - Nights - TOP PAY / $3000 SIGN O
Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Posted 6 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
RN / LPN - Pediatrics - Full Time - Nights
Interim HealthCare has opportunities for a RN / LPN to work full time night shift with our client in Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania (PA) area.
RN / LPN responsibilities include:
- Following a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs.
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to supervisor.
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Registered Nurse (RN) active license in the State of Pennsylvania (PA).
- Current CPR Certification (We offer classes).
- One (1) year of experience in healthcare; home care, home health, hospital, and/or long-term care environment preferred.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Sign-on Bonus
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- HIGHER PAY RATE FOR NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS
- Up to a $3000 Sign On Bonus
Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966, is the nation's oldest health care franchise company. At the core of this longevity and success is a network of over 300 independently owned franchises and their commitment to providing the most compassionate and professional care available in the communities they serve. With over 43,000 healthcare professionals across 44 states, Interim provide nurses, therapists, aides, and other health care personnel to approximately 173,000 people annually. Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing.
Our local Interim Healthcare operation is the largest franchise network within the Interim Healthcare system. We have been in existence since 1971. Our mission statement is simple: "We are committed to providing the most highly valued healthcare services to our clients. Period!". We value Honesty, Ethical Behavior, Fairness, Safety, Caring, Quality and Profitability.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Slippery Rock
- Job State: PA
- Employee Type: Full Time