This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
DSP/Personal Support Professional
Meyersdale, PA 15552
Posted 7 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Merakey is currently seeking Part-Time Direct Care/Personal Support Professionals to join our Managed Long Term Support Services (MLTSS) Division and support our consumers within the greater Somerset area. You will be paired with an individual in your local area and will only travel as needed to support your consumer.
This position pays $11/hour while with the consumer and offers the ability to work between 10 and 40+ hours per week. That means you can SET YOUR OWN SCHEDULE.
APPLY TODAY applicants can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org at www.merakey.org/careers.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Personal Support Professional, you will assist our consumers with a variety of needs such as travel to community activites and appointments, light housekeeping, bathing, personal care, etc.
- Interact with individuals in a home-like setting along with the guidelines of an approved treatment plan
- Provide assistance and training to individuals in the areas of personal care, communications, and social skill development
- Assists, teaches, and monitors daily living activities including (but not limited to) personal hygiene, bathing, shaving, grooming, medications, laundry and room care.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Experience working with Mental Health popluation highly preferred
- Valid Driver's Licnese is requiared
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be wililng and able to work in consumer's home
- Must be willing and able to take consumers for appointments, errands, and activities in the community
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive compensation plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Ongoing traininig and professional developemnt opportunities
- Work/Life Balance
- Staility that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MLTSS--MERAKEY'S LONG TERM SUPPORT SERVICES
For over 15 years, MLTSS has been providing comprehensive care for adults and children. We are committed to providing an array of specialized services that enable individuals to live comfortably in their own homes within their communities. As a trusted provider, we conduct extensive background checks and fully credential all staff members. In addition, annual trainings are requiared for all staff to ensure the highest quality care and service. Our experienced team provides care and supervision tailored to meed the unique needs of the individual.
We offer comprehensive sevices from Personal care to In-home Companionship. Our person-centered approach is demonstrated through the implementation of a custom Clinical Care Plan and Home Safey Assessment.
We provide assistance and support with several activities of daily living including, but not limited to:
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Safe transfers in and out of bed and/or chairs
- Meal Preparation and nutrition
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Appointments adn errands
- Medicaiton reminders
- Hygiene maintenance
- Mobility assistance
- Social interaction and companionship
For more information on our MLTSS program please visit
Posted 1 weeks ago
Posted 2 weeks ago
Posted 2 weeks ago