Home Health Aide (HHA)
Bayada Home Health Care of Braintree, MA has immediate need for Home Health Aides (HHA) and/or CNA's from Scituate to Foxborough.
We have wonderful private pay clients who are looking for dependable, caring and reliable Home Health aides. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard. If you are looking for a flexible schedule with consistent hours and pay, give us a call!
We have an immediate need for HHAs – Home Health Aides who can travel to the following locations:
- Scituate, MA
- Weymouth, MA
- Canton, MA
- Randolph, MA
- Brockton, MA
- Westwood, MA
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Home Health Aide certificate and/or CNA license
- If no certification or license- 1 year of verifiable experience providing hands on care is required
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Amazing scholarship programs for aspiring healthcare workers
- Sick time off available
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health Insurance (30+ hrs)
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing / Grooming
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Health Aides who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Does this sound like the Home Health Aide (HHA) position for you? Maybe you have questions? Give us a call!
All Home Health Aide applicants should call Sally Loschiavo at (781)-884-9425, email firstname.lastname@example.org