Seasonal Flu Vaccine Clinical Staff - CMA, LPN, RN
Greensboro, NC 27401
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognize patient needs and prioritize those needs with the needs outlined by physicians.
- Assure quality care by adhering to standards set by the physicians.
- Performs general nursing/clinical care to patients; administers prescribed injections, medications, and treatments in accordance with physician-ordered standards of treatment; includes vital statistics, recording of reason for visit, chart entry of any test or procedure performed, including results; informs physician of test results
- To administer Flu vaccines to pediatric patients ages 6 months to 18 years old.
- Adhere to compliance guidelines throughout processes (OSHA, FDA, HIPAA).
- CMA, LPN, or RN License
- Knowledge of OSHA, FDA, and HIPAA compliance