CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (547287)
CNA, Certified Nurses Aide
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced CNA, Certified Nurse Aide, for a Per-diem opportunity performing home health visits for our Maui Visits office, located in Maui, HI.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
Each CNA must:
- Have successfully completed a recognized Home Health Aide training course and be certified to work as a CNA in Hawaii.
- Have at least one year of work experience as a Certified Home Health Aide.
- Possess solid computer skills; prior experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) preferred.
- Have the ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- Meet all state requirements for CNAs.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.