Certified Home Health Aide (HHA) - Home Care - Homemaker
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHA - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
Hablamos Español y tenemos clientes Hispanos que necesitan de sus cuidados ahora mismo. Llamenos hoy para unirse a nuestro gran equipo de trabajo!
We have TRAINING CLASSES starting next month - Earn your Home health Aide - HHA License now!!
For immediate information please call or come to our office: 973-574-1120
1117 Main Ave, Suite 101 Clifton NJ 07011.
Ask for Yuly Lenis - Recruiting Manager
We have immediate job openings for HHAs – Home Health Aides in the following locations:
- PASSAIC & BERGEN Counties (Paterson, Clifton, Garfield, Prospect Park & more...)
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Job Responsibilities for CHHA – Certified Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!