Certified Home Health Aide (CNA), Per Diem
Home Health Aide (CNA) - Per Diem, Days
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced HHA, Home Health Aide (must be a CNA,) for a Per Diem opportunity performing home health visits in Rhode Island for our Providence office,
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
Each CHHA - Home Health Aide must:
- Be a CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant in Rhode Island
- Have at least one year of work experience as a CNA, Certified Home Health Aide or in a related field
- Have the ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- Meet all state requirements for CNAs/CHHAs.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.